Sunday, April 18, 2010

Swap Meet Scores

My buddy Zack and I drove up to Indianapolis yesterday morning to check out the 27th Annual Midwest Motorcycle swap meet at the Marion County Fairgrounds. I didn't find anything but Zack scored some aluminum cast passenger pegs and a couple of aluminum mounts off a different set of crappy pegs.

On our way back, we were looking for a place to get some grub and spotted a sign that said swap meet. After eating at Indy's Family Restaurant in Martinsville, we checked it out. It turned out to be a swap meet held by the Antique Machinery Association. This is what I scored:

  • Stroh's beer belt buckle
  • Taurus "decorative medallion"
  • A miniature Wabico vise from West Germany
  • A super thin 3/4" - 5/8" wrench
  • Hall Fog Lamp
  • B-L-C 5.75" Fog Lamp
I'm stoked on the yellow lens'. I already had a rectangular light I wanted to run on the Sporty but I may use the smaller of the two fog lamps instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment