Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update

I've been working on this and that here and there lately. Not much to document. I started re-wiring the other night.

I re-enforced the rear fender (spare-tire-cover I got from Ivan's stash) by welding a 2 inch section of steel to the bottom and ended up warping it pretty badly. I tried standing on it to un-warp it but that sucker it strong. Now it'll take way too much time to fix so I ordered a real nice repop fender from West Eagle. That'll be here Friday; so I'll mount it then.

Also, it turns out that my chain tensioner is set up for a left side chain drive and I need a "reverse" spring to make it work properly on my Sportster. I sent the original spring back to Monstercrafstman yesterday and they're sending me the new one today. Hopefully I'll get that Friday as well.

So, I have a long weekend ahead of me. In the meantime, I'll be skateboarding as much as this Indiana shit rain will allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment